American Top Team HD (ATTHD) Wrestling Club has now combined with the East Kansas Wrestling Club.
We are extremely excited about expanding our reach to wrestlers in East Kansas with new coaches, three levels and extra strength and conditioning sessions on off weekends!
East KS Wrestling Club wrestlers come from both Kansas and Missouri and from varying backgrounds. We take great pride in developing kids with different skill levels to become competitive at the highest levels, while at the same time developing their sense of pride and sense of accomplishment. We have the opportunity to offer a top-tier wrestling program to all youth interested in learning one of the oldest and most competitive sports in the world.
East KS Wrestling Club is a USA-sanctioned wrestling club. Our coaches teach the kids agility, flexibility, strength, skill, balance, technique, self-confidence, sportsmanship, discipline, and most importantly character. We set goals for them and teach them what it takes to reach those goals while having a little fun along the way.
East KS Wrestling Club in a nutshell:
- Rookie Team:
- Coach: LC Davis
- Rookie practices will be held Tuesdays at Thursdays, 5-6pm, starting December 5, 2016, at American Top Team HD at 11227 Strang Line Rd in Lenexa. Cost is $150 plus $37 for USA Wrestling card.
- Open Team:
- Coaches: Nolan Cisper, Jeff Mortimer, LC Davis
- Open practices will be held Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7:30pm, starting December 5, 2016, at St. Thomas Aquinas HS at 11411 Pflumm Rd in Overland Park.
- Elite Team:
- Coaches: Eric Akin, Travis Phippen
- Elite practices will be held Tuesdays at Thursdays, 6:30-8pm, starting November 14, 2016, at St. Thomas Aquinas HS at 11411 Pflumm Rd in Overland Park.
- Coach LC Davis will be holding 1-hr conditioning practices on some Fridays & Sundays, depending on tournament schedule. Get better on the off weekends! (Cost will be $5 per wrestler.)
- Gear (singlet, shirt, shorts and more) can be ordered at: https://eastks-wrestlingclub.itemorder.com/
- Until season starts, we have wrestling at ATTHD! Tuesdays 5-6pm (novice) and Thursdays 5-6pm (open).
Please feel free to ask coaches any questions you may have before or during the upcoming season. Thank you for supporting your athlete’s participation with East KS Wrestling Club, parental support is so important to the program!
We look forward to an exciting and rewarding new season!
Contact LC Davis for more information or if you have questions.
2014-2015 ATTHD Wrestling Club